Monday, May 15, 2006

 
Hello Faiza
I am glad you made it home OK.
Right now I am in Washington with Code Pink we had Mother's Day Vigil (24 hrs) in the park in front of the White House (House of Shame!!).
I am writing you from computers in some office.
I miss you very much too, but I hope one day we meet in Iraq with out fear and with free and Peaceful Iraqis.
I am trying to organize this Refugee organization with Nadia (A Mother who lost her Only son in Iraq), also to fund raise for the Orphan girls and Refugees in Turkey (Which I have worked with for few years now).
America's Policies always make more victims around the world, so you and I and Many others are going around to see if we can do something. I know we are doing it well but there is So Much!!!
I wish ALL of you Beautiful Mom's from Iraq were here with me to Tell Laura Bush what Really Mother is especially in Middle East!!!
With lots of love and respect,
Sureya



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives