Friday, June 03, 2005

 
Good Evening...

These days I`m in the States to attend a training course about peacebuilding and conflict transformation in a private teaching school .
well I can see this is AMERICA, as they usually said in media or movies..
but i think i will keep my angry comments now out of the post...
the people are such ordinary as any others I have ever met anywhere... and most of them are peaceful ...
this state supposed to be BLUE one, it means they are against the war on Iraq, and against Bush policy, and they voted not to him.
I can understand they are sad and sorry about what happened for Iraq and Iraqis....
and I knew its not the fault of them, its the same story every where, in every conflict.
its the fault of corrupted governments...
people here in the course, from differrent cultures, trying to meet and study how to make dialogue, or peacebuilding or nonviolence ..between nations.
I think the leaders of the world need to study about these issues before peace building groups.
they have to change their mentality , and stop their greeds..
I can hear the stories from different people who are coming from different nations, from Africa,Asia, South America, or Iraq,Palestine , .....
all are telling same story !
It makes me believe that there is such one DEVIL, who is playing all these dirty games to destroy poor innocent people evey where, to give more power and money for a bunch of monsters...who are controling the media and the minds of ignorant people every where...
the same story, the same actors !
and when I put the translation of my last post today morning, I read it again, smiled, because I thought if I came to the US someday, may be I will change my mind, and discover that I was wrong..
but everyday passing here, proving to me that my vision was right , my heart was telling me the truth since I was in Baghdad..
and from this day and later...I will not care about any comments I could hear from there or here.
my believes now is stronger...Iraq should be build by Iraqis only...
and let other powers get out of Iraq....
occupation or Zarqawi or what ever...
let them out of Iraq , then we could meet and have peaceful dialogue to build our future..
this is my aim..
and will be back to Baghdad as soon as I can , to achieve this goal with the help of God, then Iraqi patriontic men and women, who are neither corrupted, nor puppets of the big DEVIL.
I didn`t tell you that this instiution is private and I will pay all the cost and expenses from my own pocket, I don`t trust any one to fund me.
faiza



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives