Monday, January 17, 2005

 
well,hello all.
I have got this email from my old friend Joanna from France.
she told me she was practicing a play about our blog, a family in Baghdad,and our dairies.
well I can see now she has achieved her dream.
thank you my dear friend, for what you are doing to help Iraqi peolpe ,and let others hear our voice.
faiza

********************************************


Faiza hullo once again !
Finally last night the play was performed in front of a small (test) public in my theater !!!
My friend the actress who plays you (and also a sort of witness) was overwhelmingly convincing . People , all french and from all different social categories have declared how moved they were and after the "show" send all a very special message of solidarity, support and comprehension (especially the women) to you
.A young girl was crying when she realised it was not a fiction . She said :" I thought this was a play , but it is actually happening and my blood is frozen ..."Some pictures and a short clip will be made out of yesterday's performance ... I am hoping to use that to force my way into Paris and have your message spoken there ... It will take time obviously , I am not a big producer , I am "only" a clown myself . But I think I have found the right balance between your reality and the staging of it , in order to convey the emotions without "cheap theatrical tricks" ...Somehow I will find a way to send you those images when I get them ... It is the least I can do .Marie Gwenn , the actress , sends her love . This whole process is very new to us all . It is ongoing and I will keep in touch . All the best Faiza ...
Joanna



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives