Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 
Dear Faiza

Susan put me in touch with you.
My son was killed in Sadr City on 04/04/04. His name was Casey Austin Sheehan. He was killed in the Shi'ite uprising on that day. He was almost 25.

I want to let you know that I am so sorry what our leaders have done to your country. Casey was a peaceful, gentle guy, who joined the Army to protect America and to help people. He didn't join to be misused by an arrogant administration who are murderers. I don't blame the Iraqi who killed Casey...I blame Bush and his other followers.

Please keep in touch with me...I think we do need to do peace together. Us Moms in the US need to be in contact and solidarity with you moms in Iraq.

Love and hugs from America
Cindy Sheehan
**************************************************************



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives