Thursday, September 09, 2004

good morning :)
well, I was sad in the two passed days, a gang kidnapped my best Italian friends..
Simona Torreta, and Simona Pary, and a very good Iraqi engineer and Iraqi translator.
they all working with Italian NGO, to rehabilitate schools and hospitals.
I had a long sleepless nights, thinking about them, and their crisis .
we all pray for their safety....
it`s our hard days, I went inside my room, and locked the door,alone with my depression and sadness, staring at the nothing , asking myself : why I`m here?
and what is the benefit?? and for who??
yesterday , I have got this email from an American old friend...
when I read it, I smiled, as if its talking about our daily terrible suffering.
yes, it`s a matter between each one and his a secret .
thank you my dear friend Nancy, and for all those who are giving help and support for Iraqis in this hard


Dear Faiza, Keep at it. Don't be discouraged. Keep advocating yourideas, your philosophy, your Iraqi style and ways. Nancy (From theBronx)
I'm copying a motto for you. You may have heard it before. It's called "Anyway.
"People are often unreasonable, illogical,and self-centered;Forgive them anyway
.If you are kind, People may accuse youof selfish, ulterior motives;Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win somefalse friends and some true enemies;Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;Be honest and frank anyway
.What you spend years building, someonecould destroy overnight.Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;Be happy anyway.
The good you do today,people will often forget tomorrow;Do good anyway
.Give the world the best you have,and it may never be enough;Give the world the best you've got anyway
.You see, in the final analysis,it is between you and God;It was never between you and them anyway.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker