Thursday, September 09, 2004

 
good morning :)
well, I was sad in the two passed days, a gang kidnapped my best Italian friends..
Simona Torreta, and Simona Pary, and a very good Iraqi engineer and Iraqi translator.
they all working with Italian NGO, to rehabilitate schools and hospitals.
I had a long sleepless nights, thinking about them, and their crisis .
we all pray for their safety....
it`s our hard days, I went inside my room, and locked the door,alone with my depression and sadness, staring at the nothing , asking myself : why I`m here?
and what is the benefit?? and for who??
yesterday , I have got this email from an American old friend...
when I read it, I smiled, as if its talking about our daily terrible suffering.
yes, it`s a matter between each one and his God....like a secret .
thank you my dear friend Nancy, and for all those who are giving help and support for Iraqis in this hard
trial.....
faiza


**********************************************

Dear Faiza, Keep at it. Don't be discouraged. Keep advocating yourideas, your philosophy, your Iraqi style and ways. Nancy (From theBronx)
I'm copying a motto for you. You may have heard it before. It's called "Anyway.
"People are often unreasonable, illogical,and self-centered;Forgive them anyway
.If you are kind, People may accuse youof selfish, ulterior motives;Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win somefalse friends and some true enemies;Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;Be honest and frank anyway
.What you spend years building, someonecould destroy overnight.Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;Be happy anyway.
The good you do today,people will often forget tomorrow;Do good anyway
.Give the world the best you have,and it may never be enough;Give the world the best you've got anyway
.You see, in the final analysis,it is between you and God;It was never between you and them anyway.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives