Wednesday, June 09, 2004

 
Good morning...
I have got 52 emails this morning in my mailbox...
I really have no time to read them all today...but I checked some of them, they were as usual, some from angry Americans... and some encouraging emails... fortunately, no more poisoned emails, thank God...
I noticed that when any Iraqi blogger writes agaist saddam and his days, or against
baath party, the Americans become very happy to read that...
and if the same blogger starts to write agaist the policy of America in Iraq, those same americans become angry and start sending him hate mails, and tell him that they`ll not read his blogs anymore.
well, that`s realy sad.
it means they are like Saddam... have one and only one point of view, and if you make an objection...you become the enemy.
for that, I started to think that freedom and democracy is a lie...
even for the people living in western countries... they also have the same rude way in thinking or judging things...
I feel sad and disappointed because of that...
That gap means we need decades to understand each others...
Anyway, I`ll wait, may be the change is coming soon, and the gap will be vanished...

***********

as I mentioned in my last blog...removing the wall between the airport highway, and the residential areas around it, will bring more violence, and hurts more civilians.
today morning, somebody launched several RPGs against a US convoy that was heading to the airport.
my fear is, that the US forces will face the Iraqi resistance in those areas next times, by shooting back in dense, which means more victims of Iraqi civilians.
***********

I will write a blog tomorrow about the new UN resolution about Iraq.
now i will go and take care of my sweet innocent lovely children.
hope you nice day.....
faiza



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives