Friday, June 11, 2004

 
Good afternoon...
well, I was busy in the last two days..
reading the emails I had received from my readers..
it was about 90 email, and most of them were long..
so, I have to read and understand the point of view, then most of the times I made reply..
I want to keep this strong relation between my readers and me..
even the angry one , I have to answer him, I try to make friends not enemies
and I believe we are all the same, and we have to work hard and hard to minimize
the gap between our people and others...

*********
about Raed and his CIVIC NGO...
yes, it was realy hard days...
I wrote a blog about those days, in March
but no body helped me in translation..
so, I`ll put it again in arabic and english , just to give you an idea about how
we lived that days...
and I`m going to write my new blog..
I feel happy , I have lot of friends...even we have different ways of thinking ..
but that is better than being selfish or close-minded..
yes, you could help me, and may be I can help you..
to have the real face of truth, about what is happening in the world...
it`s our small world..
our children, and grandchildren world...
we hope they `ll live in peace and stability...
no more wars...no more innocent victimes..
faiza




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives