Saturday, June 19, 2004

 
Dear Faiza, I never wrote to you before but I I have been reading your blogspot since its
beginning. I began with Salam and then...
Now I am writing to tell you I appreciate your photos link and to tell you something about me..
It was about 9 o'clock in the evening of a september day. I had left my city in Italy at seven o'
clock... of the previous morning. I was so tired, and hungry, and dirty, and nervous but.. as soon
as I jumped down by the bus I heard a strange noise. No, it was not a noise, it was some kind of
music I had never heard something similar before.
I looked around and I saw a very strange car. On its roof there were two big hearts flashing
lights everywhere.
I didn't have the time to ask to myself what it was, I only felt, after that horrible journey,
relaxed and that I was at last at home.
It was a strange feeling, to feel at home in a place so different from the ones I knew, a feeling
that accompanied me for all the years on. Everytime it was the same: home.
Ooooops. Sorry! If you are wondering what I am talking about now it's the time to uncover my
cards.
It was about 9 o'clock in the evening of a september day. I had left my city in Italy at seven o'
clock... of the previous morning, I was in front of the Palestine Hotel, Baghdad, and the music I
could here was that of a marriage celebration on a Thursday evening.

Only to tell you that I fell in love with your city since my first time there, and I still loves
it.
Bye
Amabile from Italy
***********
well, yes my friend..
that was lovely days of beautiful Baghdad..
before this black hard days..full of explosions and blood
we wish the happy days are coming back ...
when?
I don`t know ..
faiza





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives