Saturday, May 22, 2004

 
Good morning...
today , I put pictures on the link, it`s about our encient history ruins ...
well, about my last blog, or the coming one...
I`m talking about our life this days..I`m telling the truth..
I`m not anti- American person..
I do like and respect Americans..
but I`m talking against the bad leaders and bad planning..
come and live here, to understand the feelings of Iraqis..
the real Iraqis...not the others you saw on your Fox TV...
NO,...
that is false ...
All of Iraqis reading my blogs before posting, they say :
may God bless your hand...
yes, I love Iraq, and Iraqis...and we all want peace , and want the real chance to rebuild our country, with our hands...
is that bad??
why some of Americans are angry??
what is the wrong??
do you think you are better than Iraqis??
why???
we want to have our chance in life like others...
faiza



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives