Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 
good morning..
yes, I still see the rainbow after the storm...
thank you my friend..
faiza
*******



hi there ms faiza,

After reading a few of your blogs, I'm truely amazed with how much of an intelligent, head strong woman you are. After everything that's happening, and continuing to happen; you still see the rainbow after the storm. I wish good things upon you, because you certainly deserve them.

I just wanted to offer you some words of encouragement, and let you know that you have inspired me to do more with my life. I, too, have gone through such country uncertainities such as yourself. I immigrated to canada (with my wife and daughter), from the killing fields of cambodia in 1985. More than 2,000,000 of my people were slaughtered, used as sex slaves, and worked to death. It is important for me to remember my past, thank you for reminding me of where I came from and my responsibilities as an immigrant-turned citizen. Things will look up, and things will get better. You dont need me to tell you that, you already know they will.

Thank you.. just, thank you. You are truely what the world needs right now.

Sincerly,

L. Lay,
Victoria, BC
Canada



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives