Saturday, May 01, 2004

 
Good morning...
my last blog, was talking about our old beautiful days, before war...
and I`m waiting to put the translation of it...
but the bad news about Iraqi presoners....
I didn`t write about them yet...
yes, it was bad, sad, disgusting news...
and yes, it had poisned my day....
faiza
*******

Today I noticed that you wrote only in Arabic on your blog. Probably you have some hate and venom to spew against what was learned about the prison cruelties. I don't blame you at all; but if this is why you didn't post to English translation, don't worry about it. You have every right to be angry.
The photo's and news made me sick to my stomach and made me cry. The army of this country I'm afraid, is filled with ppl from low life upbringing, or no upbringing at all. This country is not a moral one as you know, on the whole.
It amazes me when I see that this is the way it is here, and I see it everyday. And I am still shocked by it.
I don't even watch the immoral commercials we have on TV, nor the immoral shows. Peoples' minds here are being taken over by the things they watch and feed their minds on.
When I was growing up, I couldn't even imagine being sexually immoral, so I wasn't, neither were my children. But too many ppl here do not have respect for others, for God, and for what' s decent. Please forgive their sickness, and do not let it poison you and your good heart.
with love and care, janice



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives