Wednesday, January 28, 2004

 
Finally, my mid-year exams are done..
gee, it really gave me a hard time.... Its just like having 8 tests of different subjects in 14 days .. So as you start doing these exams ... Everything just starts mixing up... And I start wondering, was Showan & Shlieden the ones who wrote Merchant of Venice ? Or was it Shekspear who made the cellular theory ... And what's the name of that guy who discovered the effects of the indued e.m.f ?? Was it Fred Dirt ... No no that's another thing !.
anyhow, I'm done with my exams and I'm back ... Sorry for not being around lately, in case that someone noticed... But I already told you the reason.
well, I'm leaving this city for a vacation in Jordan .. I missed me bros ! ...
so, expect some writings from me soon........
Peace.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Tracker
Links
archives